Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Body Electric

I should've let go the bait
Any bait is tainted one way or the other
It'll damage your obscurity
And blow your ass up unashamedly

My love is unconcious
It'll fist you nicely once unleashed
Am I giving up?
I don't know, let's see where this goes

Damaged and objectified
Bruised and out of my mind
A chemical that's dangerous
But that's not what I'm afraid of

I'm stuck in a hell
Carefully planned out for me
It has grown into regret
The body electric defused and undone

I hurt like a crass knife
I steal and beg in a polite manner
A venomous kiss is blown
And your skin laps it up unashamedly

Scorn and defeat in my eyes
Never thought tragedy would hit this hard
A selfless and useless tool
A burning ember of the old school

I'm used and done

17-06-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment